Saturday, September 28, 2013

Challenge

Parc de la Chute-Montmorency, Québec |

There are two ways to get to the top of the waterfall at Parc de la Chute-Montmorency, Québec. The easy way is to take the cable car, which is more comfortable and faster but expensive. Or the other way (at no cost) is to climb the stairs. I thought we were going to take the cable car … thinking that there’s no way that I am going to climb all those steps … 

Well, turned out we decided to save money, taking on the stairs challenge. Since there’re no other alternatives, I started my climb cautiously and at the same time trying to hide my anxiety. The climbing part was a bit challenging but not as scary as I originally thought. In fact, I was glad that we took the stairs  we can truly enjoyed the views and all the ambiance at our own pace, and at the same time experienced this great sense of accomplishment which to me was simply priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scoreboard

Scarborough, Ontario |  Scoreboard waiting for the new season to be opened again.